How to Get Started

To begin enrollment with us,

please reach out by email or phone and let us know which program you would like to apply for. 

If you believe you may qualify as low-income and would like to apply for our no-cost Access to Visitation Grant Program, we will need a copy of your Supervised Visitation Order from the Superior Court of El Dorado County (on form FL-341(A) or DV-150) and verification of your income. 


If you do not qualify or have not been ordered supervised visitation, do not worry.  We can service your family's supervised visitation or safe exchange services for a fee. 

We look forward to speaking with you regarding services at our agency!